It's been two weeks since Yanique visited and I still haven't posted anything about where we went and what we did. I promise, those posts are coming (with plenty of pictures.) Right now I'm back to work at full speed. I only have 2 weeks left and am trying to get as much done as possible. Things have been getting a little crazy at the center with the elections coming (June 28), strikes almost every week, and a mysterious case of missing (and very expensive) HIV medication. So as I get to work, I will leave you with an interesting article I found about a new technology that could reward patients for drug compliance. I think it's a great idea. What do you think?
Monitor: Taken your medicine? | The Economist
Note: Tuberculosis (TB) treatment is called "compliance" because it is a mandatory, supervised program that last a set amount of time. HIV treatment is called "adherency" because it is medication a patient must take the rest of his life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awww, I miss you my dearest.
Post a Comment