Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Day Trip to Punto Lara

This past weekend, a few of us FSD interns got together for a day trip to Punta Lara. We heard it had a nice Nature Reserve, which seemed like a good way to spend a beautiful Saturday. It's also easily accesible from La Plata, right on the busline. So vamos.

We went to the Nature Reserve, but it was closed. Sometimes things are closed for no real reason in Argentina. Oh well.


So we walked around, but the beaches were pretty dirty. It's a river downstream of Buenos Aires, so I guess that explains why.


Then we sat and thought for a while.


So we did what Argentines would do: drink Quilmes and eat choripans.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mike, you are so cute. And is it just me but your hair is looking mighty fiery, haha. Nice watch, champ : )
I know, I should be sleeping. And for this, I will be insanely cranky today but I just had to read up on your life down there. Got about a month and a half now...